Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
Hey there! Let’s chat about some of the benefits of Lemon Vitality Essential Oil. This oil is one of the most popular oils in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit.
Lemon Vitality Essential Oil contains D-Limonene and can be ingested. Look up the benefits of this powerful nutrient – you will be amazed!
Lemon Vitality Oil has a bright taste you’ll want to keep around for many culinary recipes. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon Vitality for a convenient way to use this great flavor. A good rule of thumb is to use one drop of Lemon Vitality Essential Oil in place of 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Lemon Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to summer salads and grilling.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
- Combine with savory foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice, or pasta salad.
Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon Essential Oil, the sibling to Lemon Vitality Essential Oil, is not included in the Premium Starter Kit. However, it also has the benefit of containing D-Limonene.
This oil smells so fresh and clean. It can be diffused, applied topically or used in DIY recipes around the house. You will love it!
Lemon Essential Oil uses:
- adhesive remover
- general cleaner
- laundry freshener
- air freshener
- furniture polish
Interested? Give me a shout for even more ways to use these great oils!